I have a dodge ram truck I am trying to sell. This is a great running truck. 4 wheel drive works great. It has an automatic transmission, cruise control, tilt wheel, ac, heat, cd player, towing package, power windows and door locks, running boards, bed liner, rubber floor boards, cloth seats. It has over 80,000 miles on it and this is an everyday truck so the miles will increase daily. I mostly just drive it to work and back which is only a few minutes from home. I bought this truck used. It has history report papers on it and everything. I?ve only put around 2,000 miles, maybe a little more on it since I?ve had it and I?ve not had it very long. Only a few months or so. Some things have come up and I?m just not able to keep it anymore. The only imperfections this truck has is just a few scratches on the outside, which is expected being the year it is. And the dash has a few cracks in it. The 01 Dodge Rams have a bad problem with that. It can easily be fixed by putting a dash cap on it. I currently have a cloth dash cover on it. But all in all this is a great truck. Hasn?t gave me any trouble at all. If you are interested just give me a call at 276-219-8647. I am asking $8,000, but may negotiate price?just give me a call and thanks for looking. Hope to hear from you soon.
I AM SORRY BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT TRADES. THIS WILL NOT BENEFIT MY PLANS ANY. THANK YOU.
you are also asking way to much for this truck.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
****, 8 grand?
Kelley Blue Book value on it, with the information he gave above, is $7,740 in good condition and $7,165 in fair condition. I wasn't sure if it was a 5.2L or a 5.9 though. I put in 5.9. Maybe $8,000 is a bit much, but $7,500 wouldn't be a bad starting point.
JLR's not a spammer. He's been a member on here for a long while. I've not met him personally, but there's several on here that know him from Wise and from how he's posted on here in the past--a very nice individual. Looks like to me he's just trying to sell a truck.
No need to delete the thread or harass somebody into doing it.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
GO VOLS
And it's a Dodge.The only imperfections this truck has is just a few scratches on the outside,
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
If that's the case man, just take it up with him, let him know you don't want the PM's. He shouldn't be doing that, but that doesn't make him a spammer on the board.
Think it's possible he meant to send the PM to someone else who had asked about a truck, and accidentally clicked on your "PM to" button w/o looking? I think that's entirely possible, just from JLR's posting history on here.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks